She was very upset, because by the time she finally got an iPod, that generation was already obsolete.
The paucity of dedication on the team made the coach want to quit.
A group of Philistines burned the pile of books, as they didn't think that type of learning was important.
She was very meticulous in filling out her application, because she really needed the scholarship to get into college.
The teacher was extremely officious because she felt it was the only way to control her students.
I like to peruse every book I get, so that I don't miss anything.
The doctor decided to prescribe antidepressants now so he could mitigate the pain of the funeral.
Her brother's perfidy made him hard to trust, and she didn't want to tell him her secret.
Everybody wondered what was wrong because the usually sunny person was acting very morose.
No comments:
Post a Comment